Happy new year everyone. I made a bit of progress last few days.
Laminating the ruddercase with carbon was not difficult and a nice job to do. Below is the case with the stub shaped in foam.The tiller stub was the last piece I had to 'wrap' with cloth, luckily. I still haven't got the hang of it - and now I probably never will unless I'm going to build another fiberglass boat - and had a really hard time to get this piece right. I used vacuumbagging and also plastic and packing-tape in an attempt to keep the cloth in place, but it was not a big succes. Had to re-laminate the front of the stub.
Here's the end-result. Good enough for me. I have to glue&laminate the stub to the ruddercase and then I can finish & paint the rudder and the ruddercase.